10 Love Actually Moments We'll Never Not Love.
It's finally happened.
After 14 years of being everyone's favourite Christmas film (100% real facts) and being played incessantly over the holiday season, Love Actually is coming back on our screens.
Whatever your views on this (undisputedly excellent) film, you can't deny that having a little more Colin Firth in your lives is a beautiful beautiful thing.
Key members of the cast are reuniting for Red Nose Day Actually, a 10-minute TV special that will benefit the Red Nose Day Appeal. Writer Richard Curtis will reunite us with Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley and Colin Firth alongside Liam Neeson, Bill Nighy and Rowan Atkinson, and show us what they're getting up to in 2017.
And in honour of this momentous day, we look back on our top 10 Love Actually moments.
1. Lobsters and their role in the nativity. Also, an octopus.
2. Sarah's unbridled excitement when she's about to get with Karl (as we would be too if we'd finally managed to bag the guy we'd been in love with for two years, seven months, three days and, I suppose, and hour and thirty minutes).
3. This too damn precious Titanic recreation (because you know Liam Neeson's always got your back).
4. Colin Firth learning Portuguese.
5. Colin Firth wet.
6. The wonderful Alan Rickman's effortless wisdom.
7. Advice for adolescents, care of Bill Nighy.
8. Harsh but fair words from Tony to Colin.
9. Arguably the best dance sequence in a romantic comedy ever.
10. Finally, this - forever and ever.
You can catch Red Nose Day Actually on BBC One on 24 March.
Words: Lucy Ahern