The 10 Most Regrettable Things Humans Did In 2016.
1. Use the evil Kermit meme one time too many.
2. Bernard Salt and his suggestion that if all millennials just stopped brunching on smashed avo, we'd all be living it up in our own houses.
3. Taking Harambe's name in vain.
4. The Victorian Government creating their nightmarish road safety 'ambassador', Graham.
5. Devoting 1 hour and 42 minutes of your time to Zoolander 2.
6. Bringing your Virtual Reality headset to work to 'show it off'.
7. Accidentally learning all the words to 'Closer' by The Chainsmokers ft. Halsey. (Also see: Accidentally learning all the words to Mike Posner's 'I Took A Pill In Ibiza'.)
8. Downloading Pokémon Go (even more if you actually put cash towards it).
9. #PolishMountain. Ugh.
10. Creating Kiss Bang Love, another 'controversial' reality show where strangers are blindfolded, have to mack with each other, then rate their partners on lip-locking ability.
Words: Lucy Ahern